This is going to happen soon, I ordered some clip in extensions… Moi and my pastel hair!
1. Using a paddle brush, smooth hair to one side into a low ponytail. Secure at the nape of the neck with a clear hair elastic.
2. Apply a dab of DETAIL Shine & Define Polish to your fingertips and run through the ends of the ponytail for added control and texture.
3. Split ponytail into two even sections.
4. Take a small strand of hair from the right section and cross it over to joint the left hair section.
5. Take a small strand of hair from the left section and cross it over to join the right hair section.
6. Repeat these steps all the way down the ponytail.
7. Secure the braid with a clear elastic one to two inches from your ends.
8. Take scissors and carefully cut the top ponytail elastic to loosen the top of the braid.
9. Spray Fresh! Dry Shampoo throughout the length of the braid for added texture and hold.
10. Gently pull the braid from the middle to loosen it for a youthful, natural look.
1. Follow the steps above to braid fishtails on each side of the head.
2. Fold the braids over one another across the back of the head, just above the nape so they crisscross.
3. Secure with bobby pins and tuck loose ends underneath.
Eleanor Calder: KCA Hair Tutorial <above>
Everything here belongs to me. Properly credit plz | via Tumblr on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/62391377/via/100wordsneversaid
Anonymous asked: Date/brother/best friend/kiss/marry/rape ~ Phil,Dan,Connor,Jack,Finn,Kian
um date-kian kiss- dan marry- jack *so finn can be my brother ;D* brother- phil bestfriend-finn rape- Connor